Your phone is warranted against any defect or malfunctioning which may occur in conditions of normal use during the warranty period of twelve (12) months (1) from the date of purchase as shown on your original invoice.
Batteries (2) and accessories sold with your phone are also warranted against any defect which may occur during the first six (6) months (1) from the date of purchase as shown on your original invoice.
In case of any defect of your phone which prevents you from normal use thereof, you must immediately inform your vendor and present your phone with your proof of purchase.
If the defect is confirmed, your phone or part thereof will be either replaced or repaired, as appropriate. Repaired phone and accessories are entitled to a one (1) month warranty for the same defect. Repair or replacement may be carried out using reconditioned components offering equivalent functionality.
This warranty covers the cost of parts and labor but excludes any other costs.
This warranty shall not apply to defects to your phone and/or accessory due to (without any limitation):
– Non-compliance with the instructions for use or installation, or with technical and safety standards applicable in the geographical area where your phone is used;
– Connection to any equipment not supplied or not recommended by TCL Communication Ltd.;
– Modification or repair performed by individuals not authorised by TCL Communication Ltd. or its affiliates or your vendor;
– Modification, adjustment or alteration of software or hardware performed by individuals not authorised by TCL Communication Ltd.;
– Inclement weather, lightning, fire, humidity, infiltration of liquids or foods, chemical products, download of files, crash, high voltage, corrosion, oxidation…
Your phone will not be repaired in case labels or serial numbers (IMEI) have been removed or altered.
There are no express warranties, whether written, oral or implied, other than this printed limited warranty or the mandatory warranty provided by your country or jurisdiction.
In no event shall TCL Communication Ltd. or any of its affiliates be liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to commercial or financial loss or damage, loss of data or loss of image to the full extent those damages can be disclaimed by law.
Some countries/states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of indirect, incidental or consequential damages, or limitation of the duration of implied warranties, so the preceding limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
(1) The warranty period may vary depending on your country.
(2) The life of a rechargeable phone battery in terms of conversation time, standby time and total service life, will depend on the conditions of use and network configuration. Batteries being considered expendable supplies, the specifications state that you should obtain optimal performance for your phone during the first six months after purchase and for approximately 200 more recharges.
Necessary cookies are essential to the functionality of this website. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
Performance cookies will collect information about how your use the website and allow us to keep improving how our website works.
Functionality cookies enable the website to remember choices that you make and to provide enhanced and convenient functions.